Friday, August 26, 2011

Jam sessions...

So we're all sitting here at home and I'm listening to my Dad and brother (Josh) jamming!  Ever since I can remember this has been a pass time for my family.  No matter what we're all going through in our lives jam sessions always seem to bring us together.  As much as I love listening to all genres of music I especially love listening to them jam old school Tongan and Samoan songs!  There is something about listening to an acoustic guitar and my dad strumming and picking that relax me and take me to another place in my mind.



For those of you that know my family you know that music and shows are everything to us.  I'm pretty sure everyone thinks their family is the most talented but I can guarantee that my daddy is better than yours...LOL! You can ask any of my cousins and they'll tell you that jam sessions can be in affect at any time...as long as there is a guitar.  Jam sessions at home, the park, family BBQ's, cooking for a wedding, etc.  If I ever need a pick me up, JAM SESSIONS will do it!

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You're family is so talented...I can totally see you having your little jam sessions! Ova's muscially talented too and I just LOVE when he grabs his uke or guitar and sings w/ my boys....just one of the best ways to spend quality family time!! <3 it!