Monday, March 8, 2010

Working mom...

So I finally went back to work in October of last year and it's seriously been the hardest thing. I miss staying home with my son, I HATE waking up in the morning and I can't stand not having enough PTO. LOL! But there are pros to working as well...

The most wonderful benefit about working is that I get paid and I'm able to help my husband care for our family financially and I have spending cash occasionally. I also love that, for the first time ever, I enjoy sitting at a desk. My job is one that I enjoy being at (once I'm done complaining that I have to wake up so early) because I love the ladies that I work with.

I've had my share of jobs throughout my life and I can honestly say that this job is where I need to be. The pay is GOOD, the friends are GREAT and the feeling of independence that comes from being able to be a working women is WONDERFUL! Like my dad has always said, "A working man is a happy man!" What a blessing to be a working mom....

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Proud of your hard work sis! :) I bet it's hard but we all gotta do what we gotta do... I love being home but there's times I miss the working field..love ya, the blog world has missed u

Lyla And Company! said...

Hi Lusi I had no idea you had a blog! yeah thatnks to Kassies blog I found you!!! hope your good and I can't get over how much Pili looks like an Olive!!! Soooo beautiful! ofa atu!